- FREE RADICAL PROTECTION*: Take 1 NAC veggie capsule with selenium and molybdenum twice daily for free radical protection and to maintain cellular health*.
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: Black spots may appear in NAC because of a normal oxidative reaction, but product is safe to consume. These spots are NOT mold or any other micro-contamination. Micro-testing has been performed to assess product safety.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten, Kosher, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, UL Certified
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid cysteine. It is a sulfur-containing amino acid that acts as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures and is also necessary for the formation of glutathione.* Molybdenum and selenium are essential trace minerals that facilitate the production of several important enzymes.* Take 1 capsule twice daily. Black speckling may occur over time after package is opened, but product is safe to consume. NAC is a sulfur-containing amino acid so an unpleasant smell is possible. Leave dessicant and charcoal packets in bottle after opening to delay oxidation and control odor (if any).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.