Pure American Ginseng.
A treasured gift for centuries.
Contributes to peace and relaxation.
American ginseng (Panax Quinquefolius) has emerged as one of the most popular health supporting herbs. It has been traditionally used to negate the effects of fatigue and stress. It's often used as a general health tonic to enhance a person's mental and physical performance. Throughout the world, Wisconsin grown American ginseng root is highly prized and sought after for its medicinal and stress relieving qualities.
- Stimulates the nervous system and boosts energy.
- Stimulates hormone secretion.
- Lowers blood cholesterol level.
- Protects cells from damage due to radiation and exposure to toxins.
- Enhances memory, concentration and learning.
- Helps to lessen the effects of stress.
- Improves liver detoxification function.
- Improves appetite, mood and sleep.
10 to 20 grams of ginseng can be used each time for the preparation of steamed tonic0. tea, or cut it in small pieces, chew and eat. Another convenient way is just putting the sliced ginseng into a cup or vacuum flask with boiling water, cover an soak for about 15 minutes and then drink the water. It can give the same curative efficacy.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.