- 12-ounce bottle of Thayers Witch hazel astringent with aloe vera to cleanse, tone, and soothe skin
- Fresh smelling, gentle formula essence and hydrating aloe vera
- Witch hazel extract controls blemishes, reduces puffiness, tightens pores, and locks in moisture naturally
- Thayers' proprietary, non-distilled witch hazel extract maintains the highest level of therapeutic tannins
- Paraben-free; All natural ingredients; Certified organic witch hazel and aloe vera
Witch Hazel's strong antioxidant and astringent properties make it one of the most effective natural cleansers and acne treatments available. Application of Witch Hazel reduces excess oil buildup and bacteria growth on the skin, heals infections, reduces redness and inflammation, and halts the development of blackheads and whiteheads. Our proprietary formula also contains natural antibacterial and antimicrobial agents, Aloe Vera, Citric Acid, and Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Most facial cleansers leave skin stripped and dry due to their alkaline pH level (>7pH). While an alkaline pH level is effective in removing oil and buildup on the skin, toning is necessary to bring the skin back to its optimal pH level (5.5pH). This optimal level is where the skin is its healthiest, and it's able to properly function as the body's largest organ. Skin looks more radiant and also creates an environment that isn't conducive to the production of bacteria.
A highlight of our proprietary formula is filet of Aloe Vera, widely-known as one of nature's best non-greasy skin moisturizers. Aloe is also nutrient-rich, also containing Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E, giving it excellent skin-brightening and anti-aging qualities. In addition, the Glycerin in our formula seals water into the skin, helping to keep skin supple and hydrated, while simultaneously promoting healthy skin cell maturation.
In being a fantastic cleanser, anti-inflammatory, moisturizer, and natural astringent, Thayers Witch Hazel serves many other purposes aside from skincare, including but not limited to: healing small cuts or nicks, fading bruises and skin discoloration, calming redness, inflammation and swelling, calming poison ivy, insect bites and other irritated skin, soothing dry skin, psoriasis and/or eczema, razor burn, and ingrown hairs.