- RELAXATION*: NOW® Kava Kava Extract 250 mg vegan capsules are an herbal relaxing blend with 30 percent kavalactones. Kava has been traditionally used to support a healthy mood and relaxation.* This formula also includes 100 mg organic eleuthero per serving.
- SUGGESTED USAGE: Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily as needed. Daily usage not to exceed 4 weeks.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Vegan/Vegetarian, Soy Free, Nut Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Made without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
NOW® Kava Kava Extract 250 mg vegan capsules are an herbal relaxing blend with 30 percent kavalactones. Also known simply as kava, the kava kava plant (Piper methysticum) is found throughout the islands of the Pacific and has a long history of use by islanders. Kava has been traditionally used to support a healthy mood and relaxation.* The roots of the kava plant have naturally occurring substances called kavalactones that are believed to be responsible for this plant’s benefits. Also includes 100 mg organic eleuthero per serving. Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily as needed. Daily usage not to exceed 4 weeks.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily as needed. Daily usage not to exceed 4 weeks. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
US FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with kava-containing dietary supplements. Ask a healthcare professional before use if you have or have had liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking any medication. Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems (e.g., unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, fever, vomiting, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin). Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breast feeding women. Not for use with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use or use with products that cause drowsiness may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or heavy equipment. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.