Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- STANDARDIZED TO 5% CYNARIN: Modern scientific studies have confirmed that artichoke extract can promote healthy digestive function*
- FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER*: Artichoke extract features flavonoids that have been shown to support a healthy vascular system*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Nut Free, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Keto Friendly
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Artichoke extract has a long history of use by herbalists as a digestive tonic.* Modern scientific studies have confirmed that artichoke extract can promote healthy digestive function through its ability to support normal bile flow and fat digestion.* In addition, artichoke extract features flavonoids (such as luteolin and apigenin) that have been shown to support a healthy vascular system.* Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily as needed, preferably with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
|Artichoke Extract (Cynara scolymus)(Leaf) (min. 5% Caffeolyquinic Acid as Cyanarin)||450 mg||*|
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food