- Clinical studies show that betaine may help to promote endurance and optimize muscle output and performance during exercise*
- Betaine also helps to preserve cell volume and function during the stress of intense exercise*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Vegan
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Betaine (trimethylglycine) is a modified amino acid that normally participates as a cofactor in many reactions essential for normal cell function, including the synthesis of creatine, carnitine, and epinephrine, as well as in the detoxification of homocysteine.* Betaine also helps to preserve cell volume and function during the stress of intense exercise.* Clinical studies show that betaine may help to promote endurance and optimize muscle output and performance during exercise.* Betaine may also help to support a healthy body composition when used along with a healthy diet and exercise program.*
Supplement FactsServing Size:1/2 Level Teaspoon (approx. 1.6 g)Servings Per Container:about 106DescriptionAmount per Serving% Daily ValueBetaine Anhydrous[TMG (Trimethylglycine)] 1.6 g (1,600 mg) ** Daily Value not established. **Daily Value not established.Other Ingredients: None. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nut or sesame ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat freshness packet enclosed. Natural color variation may occur in this product. This product is sold by weight not volume. Packaged and quality tested in the USA. Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.