Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- REVITALIZING/FOR USE ON SKIN: Coconut oil is rich in skin-friendly saturated fats, making it perfect for use on all complexions.
- CONVENIENT TRAVEL SIZE: This unique oil goes on smooth to leave skin feeling silky and refreshed.
- VEGAN: It serves as a great alternative to chemically formulated commercial moisturizers, oils, and scalp conditioners.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Coconut oil is rich in skin-friendly saturated fats, making it perfect for use on all complexions. This unique oil goes on smooth to leave skin feeling silky and refreshed. It also serves as a great alternative to chemically formulated commercial moisturizers, oils, and scalp conditioners. NOW® Coconut Oil is made by mechanical extraction of the coconut fruit and then deodorized. Ingredient: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.
For luxuriously soft skin and hair, apply to the desired area as needed. This product will melt at high temperatures and become solid again when cool. This is natural and may affect the appearance, but will not harm the quality of the product. If hard, it can be softened by placing in a pan of hot water for 30 minutes or microwaved for a few seconds. Allow time to cool before applying.
This jar has a foil seal. Do not place this jar directly in microwave. Before microwaving, scoop out desired amount and place in a microwave-safe container. Allow time to cool before applying.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.