- ESSENTIAL MINERAL: Copper is an essential trace mineral involved in energy production, iron metabolism, connective tissue
- STRUCTURAL HEALTH*: Critical for bone health, cardiovascular health, lipid metabolism, neurological health, skin health, and free radical protection*
- NOW Copper Glycinate uses Albion™ Copper Bisglycinate
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Copper is an essential trace mineral involved in energy production, iron metabolism, connective tissue synthesis, and neurotransmitter production.* Copper is also critical for bone health, cardiovascular health, lipid metabolism, neurological health, skin health, and free radical protection*
Supplement FactsServing Size:1 TabletServings Per Container:120 TabletsDescriptionAmount per Serving% Daily ValueCopper (elemental)(from 30 mg Copper Bisglycinate)(Albion™) 3 mg 333% Organic Fruit & Veggie Blend(Organic blend of Cauliflower, Spinach, Carrot, Beet, Tomato, Blueberry, Cranberry, Cherry, Raspberry, Strawberry) 50 mg † Daily Value not established. †Daily Value not established.Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin (non-GMO), Citric Acid, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Silicon Dioxide and Ascorbyl Palmitate. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nut or sesame ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Albion™ and the Albion Gold Medallion design are trademarks of Balchem Corporation or its subsidiaries. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Made and quality tested in the USA with globally sourced ingredients. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Family owned since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.