Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- NOW Sports products are comprehensively tested so you can trust that our products are pure and effective for every level of athletics.
- ENERGY PRODUCTION*: Creatine Monohydrate provides clean muscle fuel and has no additives or preservatives.
- MASS BUILDING*: Studies have demonstrated that creatine supplementation can help to maintain existing muscle tissue, support the growth and development of lean mass, and promote optimal performance during short bouts of intense exercise.*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Creatine is a compound that occurs naturally in the body, primarily in skeletal muscle. Creatine's function is to serve as a precursor to adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the form of chemical energy used by all cells.* Body stores of Creatine create a pool of readily available ATP for energy, which is necessary for fueling quick bursts of power and strength.* Studies have demonstrated that creatine supplementation can help to maintain existing muscle tissue, support the growth and development of lean mass, and promote optimal performance during short bouts of intense exercise.* NOW® Creatine Monohydrate has no additives or preservatives.
|Creatine Monohydrate||5 g (5,000 mg)||**|
Mix 1 1/2 level teaspoons in fruit juice or other sweetened liquid 3 to 4 times daily, before and after exercise, for the first 7 days. Thereafter, for maintenance use, consume 1 to 3 times daily. Allow 3 to 4 hours between doses. For continuous use beyond 28 days, use one serving daily. Consume plenty of fluids with this product. Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (especially kidney condition). Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food