Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- JOINT HEALTH*: NOW® Glucosamine Sulfate is a well-known joint support ingredient.*
- JOINT MOBILITY AND COMFORT*: Glucosamine is an essential building block for the formation of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and proteoglycans, the main components of cartilage tissue.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Halal, Non-GMO, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
NOW® Glucosamine Sulfate is a well-known joint support ingredient.* Glucosamine is an essential building block for the formation of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and proteoglycans, the main components of cartilage tissue.* These compounds attract water to form a joint cushion, providing lubrication and shock absorption.* NOW Foods developed the glucosamine test method chosen as the official AOACI industry standard method. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
|Glucosamine Sulfate(from 2,095 mg Glucosamine Potassium Sulfate Complex)||1.5 g (1,500 mg)||**|
Persons with a known allergy to shellfish should not use this product. For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food