Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- SOURSOP: Graviola tree, also known as soursop, is found in tropical areas of the world.
- HEALTHY CELL FUNCTION*: Scientific studies suggest that acetogenins, the active constituents of graviola, can support healthy cell growth and function.*
- FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER*: Other active compounds found in graviola leaves have free radical scavenging properties.*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Graviola tree (Annona muricata), also known as soursop, is found in tropical areas of the world. Its leaves have a long history of use by traditional herbalists. More recent scientific studies suggest that acetogenins, the active constituents of graviola, can support healthy cell growth and function.* Other active compounds found in graviola leaves have free radical scavenging properties.*
Take 2 capsules 3 to 4 times daily as needed. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
|Soursop (Graviola)(Annona muricata) (Leaf)||1 g (1,000 mg)||*|
For adults only. Do not take this product if you have any neurodegenerative disorders or Parkinson's disease, or are taking any antihypertensive or MAO inhibitor medications. Not recommended for pregnant/nursing women. Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food