Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- TASTY CHEWABLE LOZENGES FOR KIDS: KIds will enjoy these tasty chewable lozenges, making it easier for them to get the calcium, magnesium and vitamin D they need.
- CALCIUM CALTRATE, MAGNESIUM AND VITAMIN D: Serving size is only one sugar-free lozenge a day!
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Sugar Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Sadly, far too many children do not get the recommended 800 to 1,300 mg of calcium they need on a daily basis. NOW® Kid Cal Chewables are tasty chewable lozenges that kids will enjoy, making it easier for them to get the calcium, magnesium and vitamin D they need. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Children age 2 and up: Take 1 chewable tablet daily. Tablet to be chewed or crushed; not to be swallowed whole. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. KEEP BOTTLE TIGHTLY SEALED.
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%***|
|Total Sugars||0 g||†|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%***|
|Vitamin A(100% as Beta-Carotene)||60 mcg||20%***|
|Vitamin D(as Ergocalciferol)||2.5 mcg (100 IU)||17%***|
|Calcium (from Calcium Citrate)||100 mg||14%***|
|Magnesium(from Magnesium Citrate)||50 mg||63%***|
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician if your child has any medical conditions or is taking any medications. Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more about pet safety.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.