Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT FOR CATS: NOW® Pets L-Lysine Powder helps support a healthy immune system, normal respiratory health, and also helps to maintain ocular health. Give to your cat during or after mealtime. For cats 6 months or older 1/8 teaspoon twice daily and kittens under 6 months give 1/16 teaspoon twice daily.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: NOW® Pets L-Lysine Powder is recommended by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of the Royal Treatment Veterinary Center.
- NASC CERTIFIED: NOW® Pets has been certified by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC), an organization that protects and enhances the integrity of the animal health product industry by promoting the well-being of non-human food chain animals that are given animal health supplements by their owners.
- NOW® Pets premium pet supplements are formulated and manufactured with the same attention to quality and detail NOW puts into their supplements intended for humans, from the sourcing of top-quality ingredients to finished product testing.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
NOW® Pets L-Lysine Powder helps support a healthy immune system, normal respiratory health, and also helps to maintain ocular health. NOW® Pets L-Lysine Powder is recommended by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of the Royal Treatment Veterinary Center. For use in cats only. Perfect for multi-cat households and boarding.
|L-Lysine Hydrochloride||276 mg|
For use in Cats only. Directions for Use: Can be given during or after mealtime. For cats 6 months or older 1/8 teaspoon twice weekly For kittens under 6 months 1/16 teaspoon twice weekly
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. For use in Cats only. For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.