- IMPORTANT FOR COLLAGEN PRODUCTION*: Although proline can be made in the body, low protein and vegetarian diets may not provide optimal support for the production of collagen.*
- PROVIDES STRUCTURAL SUPPORT*: Provides building blocks that help to stabilize and strengthen the structural components of the body.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
L-Proline is an amino acid that is essential for the synthesis of collagen, the most abundant protein in mammals.* Collagen is the main structural protein that constitutes all human connective tissues, including skin, tendons, ligaments, joints, bone, and vasculature (veins and arteries). L-Proline therefore provides building blocks that help to stabilize and strengthen the structural components of the body.* Although proline can be made in the body, low protein and vegetarian diets may not provide optimal support for the production of collagen.*
Take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily, preferably on an empty stomach. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.