Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- SUPPORTS RELAXATION*: Critical for the production of serotonin and melatonin, which help to support a positive mood, healthy sleep patterns, and proper immune system function.*
- ENCOURAGES POSITIVE MOOD*: Every lot is tested to be free of Peak E and microbial contamination.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid; therefore, it is not synthesized by the body and must be obtained from the diet. L-Tryptophan is critical for the production of serotonin and melatonin, which help to support a positive mood, healthy sleep patterns, and proper immune system function.* Every lot of NOW® L-Tryptophan is tested to be free of Peak E and microbial contamination.
Take one or two 1/4 level teaspoons 2 to 3 times daily on an empty stomach, with final dose at bedtime, or as directed by your physician. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
|L-Tryptophan (Free-Form)||950 mg||*|
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially antidepressants such as SSRIs and MAOIs), or have a medical condition. May cause drowsiness. Do not use with alcoholic beverages or while operating heavy machinery. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat freshness packet enclosed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food