Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- ORGANIC, GRADE A, AMBER MAPLE SYRUP: Perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes, and more.
- PURE, RICH TASTE: Grade A Amber Color Maple Syrup has a lighter, more delicate flavor than Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B).
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Certified Organic, Paleo Friendly, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten, Kosher, Low Sodium
- Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food® is committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural, and organic foods. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Maple syrup is distilled from the sap of organic Sugar Maple trees in springtime. It takes 40 gallons of pure sap to make one gallon of pure syrup. A good Sugar Maple tree is able to produce 1 to 2 quarts of pure maple syrup each season. Grade A Amber Color Maple Syrup has a lighter, more delicate flavor than Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B). Pure maple syrup is perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes, and more.
Pure maple syrup is perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes and more. Please refrigerate after opening.
|Includes 24g Added Sugars||48%|
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food