Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- SUPPORTS LIVER FUNCTION*: Scientific studies have indicated that constituents in silymarin may help to support healthy liver function.*
- MILK THISTLE EXTRACT WITH TURMERIC: This vegetarian formula also includes turmeric for additional support.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Kosher, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Nut Free, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Silymarin (Silybum marianum), also known as milk thistle, has been used by traditional herbalists for centuries. Scientific studies have indicated that constituents in silymarin may help to support healthy liver function.* This vegetarian formula also includes turmeric for additional support.*
Take 2 capsules 1 to 3 times daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%**|
|Milk Thistle Extract(Silybum marianum) (Fruit/Seeds) (Standardized to 240 mg Silymarin Flavonoids - equivalent 80%)||300 mg||†|
|Turmeric(Curcuma longa) (Root)||700 mg||†|
For adults only. Not for pregnant/nursing women. Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition (especially gall bladder dysfunction). Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food