Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- 300 mg SOFTGELS/CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: Pantethine helps to support proper cholesterol production and fat storage processes in the liver, which can help to promote healthy body fat distribution.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY SERUM LIPIDS ALREADY WITHIN THE NORMAL RANGE*: It has been shown in clinical studies to assist in the maintenance of healthy serum lipid levels for the support of a healthy cardiovascular system.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Egg Free, Dairy Free, Made without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Pantethine is a highly absorbable and biologically active form of pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5). The metabolic activity of pantethine is due to its role in the formation of coenzyme A (CoA), an essential cofactor for lipid, carbohydrate, and protein metabolism. Pantethine helps to support proper cholesterol production and fat storage processes in the liver, which can help to promote healthy body fat distribution. It has been shown in clinical studies to assist in the maintenance of healthy serum lipid levels for the support of a healthy cardiovascular system.
|Pantethine (Coenzyme A Precursor)||300 mg||**|
Take 1 softgel 2 to 3 times daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. May cause minor gastrointestinal discomfort. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.