- Developed to promote relaxation during changes in your pet’s routine.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: NOW Pets Pet Relaxant is a health supplement formulated by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinary Center.
- NASC CERTIFIED: NOW Pets has been certified by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC), an organization that protects and enhances the integrity of the animal health product industry by promoting the well-being of non-human food chain animals that are given animal health supplements by their owners.
- NOW® Pets premium pet supplements are formulated and manufactured with the same attention to quality and detail NOW puts into their supplements intended for humans, from the sourcing of top-quality ingredients to finished product testing.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Chewable Tablets NOW® Pets Pet Relaxant is formulated to promote relaxation and contentment during changes to your pet's daily routine, which can include separation, travel, motion sickness and/or tension. This health supplement is made with natural botanicals and has been formulated by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinary Center. For use in Dogs and Cats only. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
Product FactsActive Ingredients per Tablet (1.05 g)Serving Size:See directions of use in suggested usageServings Per Container:Varies depending on animal weightDescriptionAmount per Serving% Daily ValueValerian 225 mg Chamomile 175 mg Passionflower 75 mg L-Tryptophan 25 mg Other Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Cooked Fish Powder (pollock, pacific whiting, cod, hake), Silica, Stearic Acid, Tuna Flavor. Caution: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Use with caution in conjunction with CNS depressants; do not use prior to anesthesia. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Warnings: For animal use only. Keep freshness packet in bottle.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.