Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- SINGLE-INGREDIENT PROTEIN POWDER: This single-ingredient, vegan protein powder is easily digested and efficiently absorbed.
- NO SOY/NO DAIRY: The mildly nutty flavor along with the smooth texture of this plant-based protein powder makes it a superb addition to morning smoothies or post-workout shakes.
- UNFLAVORED/10 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER SERVING: Pumpkin seed protein is ideal for those seeking a non-animal protein source without common allergens, plus it’s also a good source of zinc and magnesium.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
This single-ingredient, vegan protein powder is easily digested and efficiently absorbed. The mildly nutty flavor along with the smooth texture of this plant-based protein powder makes it a superb addition to morning smoothies or post-workout shakes. Pumpkin seed protein is ideal for those seeking a non-animal protein source without common allergens, plus it’s also a good source of zinc and magnesium. Pumpkin seed protein is an optimal choice for anyone living an active lifestyle.
Add 2 level tablespoons daily to 6-8 oz. of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir or blend. Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%*|
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including mercury, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food