Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- NOW Sports products are comprehensively tested so you can trust that our products are pure and effective for every level of athletics.
- ENERGY PRODUCTION*: Pyruvate 600 mg veggie capsules provide cellular fuel.* Made of calcium pyruvate.
- VEGAN/STEROID FREE: ATP is the body’s primary chemical fuel and powers many vital functions, including energy production, muscle contraction, and cellular fuel replenishment.*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Pyruvate, or pyruvic acid, is a biochemical compound that’s involved in a number of metabolic processes in the body, including the metabolism of fat, proteins, and carbohydrates; the storage of glycogen; and the production of cellular energy.* Pyruvate is necessary for the citric acid cycle (or Krebs cycle), which is the process through which our cells produce energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP).* ATP is the body’s primary chemical fuel and powers many vital functions, including energy production, muscle contraction, and cellular fuel replenishment.* Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with food.
|Calcium(from 1,643 mg Calcium Pyruvate)||212 mg||16%|
|Pyruvate(from 1,643 mg Calcium Pyruvate)||1.2 g (1,200 mg)||†|
Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with food. Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.