Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- ORGANIC ANCIENT GRAIN: Living Now® Organic Quinoa is a good substitute for rice in recipes and is often used in soups, stews, and casseroles. I
- GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN AND FIBER: It has a mild, delicate flavor that's slightly nutty, making it a popular addition to many vegetarian recipes.
- PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS: For 1 cup of quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock.
- Certified Gluten Free;Kosher (CRC);Non-GMO Project Verified;Terracycle®;USDA Organic
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Organic ancient grain that makes a great substitute for rice! Good source of protein and fiber! Living Now® Organic Quinoa is a good substitute for rice in recipes and is often used in soups, stews, and casseroles. It has a mild, delicate flavor that's slightly nutty, making it a popular addition to many vegetarian recipes. Sprinkle on your favorite salad for an extra burst of flavor and nutrition! Cook before consuming.
Preparation Instructions:**Note for 1 cup of quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock. Add chopped vegetables and herbs at the end of preparation. Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh strainer until water runs clear. Transfer rinsed quinoa with water or stock into a stockpot. Bring to boil, cover, and reduce heat for 15 minutes or until the water is absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork, stir in herbs and vegetables, serve and enjoy!
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%*|
Cook before consuming.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food