- INSPIRED BY NATURE: Used by Asian traditional herbalists for centuries and produced by fermenting red yeast with rice.
- PLUS ALA, COQ10, AND MILK THISTLE: Includes alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10 for free radical protection, as well as silymarin to support healthy liver function.*
- CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT*: CoQ10 is also known for its cardiovascular supporting properties.*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Red Yeast Rice (RYR) is a natural product that has been used by Asian traditional herbalists for centuries and is produced by fermenting red yeast (Monascus purpureus) with rice. This NOW product also includes alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10 for free radical protection, as well as silymarin to support healthy liver function.* CoQ10 is also known for its cardiovascular supporting properties.* This product is carefully produced to avoid the presence of citrinin, an unwanted by-product of RYR fermentation process. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breast feeding, because using this product may harm the fetus. For adults only. Consult physician if taking medication (especially statins) or have a medical condition, including a history of statin-intolerance or liver disease. Keep out of reach of children. If muscle complaints occur, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.