- Developed to help your cat or dog maintain normal urinary pH.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: NOW Pets Urinary Support is a health supplement formulated by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinary Center.
- NASC CERTIFIED: NOW Pets has been certified by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC), an organization that protects and enhances the integrity of the animal health product industry by promoting the well-being of non-human food chain animals that are given animal health supplements by their owners.
- NOW® Pets premium pet supplements are formulated and manufactured with the same attention to quality and detail NOW puts into their supplements intended for humans, from the sourcing of top-quality ingredients to finished product testing.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Chewable Tablets NOW® Pets Urinary Support is formulated to help maintain normal urinary pH, which may help reduce the occurrence of urinary crystal formation. It also helps to maintain normal urinary tract function and may help to support normal kidney detoxification processes. Urinary Support contains natural botanicals and has been formulated by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, Founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinarian Center. For animal use only. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Product FactsActive Ingredients per Chewable Tablet (1.26 g)Serving Size:See directions of use in suggested usageServings Per Container:Varies depending on animal weightDescriptionAmount per Serving% Daily ValueCorn Silk 100 mg Cranberry Powder 100 mg Uva Ursi Extract 100 mg Red Raspberry Leaf 100 mg Marshmallow Root 25 mg Juniper Berries 25 mg Other Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Cooked Fish Powder (pollock, pacific whiting, cod, hake), Silica, Stearic Acid, Tuna Flavor. Caution: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Not intended for long-term use. Contraindicated with kidney disorders and conditions giving rise to acidic urine. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. For animal use only. For use in Dogs and Cats only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.