Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- NOW Sports products are comprehensively tested so you can trust that our products are pure and effective for every level of athletics.
- PROTEIN POWDER WITH BCAAs: Whey Protein Isolate is ideal for active individuals. Whey protein is considered to have the highest biological value (BV) of any protein source - superior in essential amino acid content to beef, milk, casein, or soy.
- CREAMY VANILLA FLAVOR: 25 g of protein per serving.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
NOW® Whey Protein Isolate is a high quality protein that is both bioavailable and easily digested. Whey protein has naturally occurring branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). NOW® Whey Protein Isolate is ideal for active individuals. Whey protein is considered to have the highest biological value (BV) of any protein source - superior in essential amino acid content to beef, milk, casein or soy.
Add 1 level scoop daily to 8 oz. of cold water, milk, or your favorite juice. Stir or blend. Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more about pet safety.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%*|
|Essential Amino Acids||mg Per Serving|
|L-Isoleucine***Branched-Chain Amino Acids||1642|
|L-Leucine***Branched-Chain Amino Acids||3003|
|L-Valine***Branched-Chain Amino Acids||1724|
|Non-Essential Amino Acids|
California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food