We’ve infused the goodness of whole-grain oats with fast-acting, heat-stable, hydrolyzed whey protein to deliver a hearty meal in minutes. Easy Protein Oatmeal™ is built to fuel every adventure, from classroom to weight room.
WHAT IT IS
Protein Enhanced Oats
Made with real dried fruit pieces, our Easy Protein Oatmeal™ comes in a variety of flavors. Available in single-serve cups or as a variety pack containing Maple Brown Sugar, Apple Cinnamon, and Banana Nut flavors. Each individually packaged cup contains a convenient, travel-sized spoon.
- 20g complete protein†
- Heat-stable, 100% whey protein hydrolysate
- Hearty, whole-grain, ground oats
- Good source of dietary fiber
- 3.5g-4g fat, 1g saturated†
- Rich in EAAs and BCAAs
- ZERO Incomplete Protein Sources
- ZERO Artificial Flavors
- ZERO Banned Substances
- ZERO Trans Fat
† Per serving
HOW TO USE IT
Toss a travel-ready cup into your gym bag, backpack, or briefcase. Easy Protein Oatmeal™ is shelf-stable for up to two years when stored in a cool, dry place.
1. Remove lid, protective seal, and spoon.
2. Add 4 oz. water to cup and stir well. Add slightly more liquid for a thinner consistency.
3. Microwave on high for 45-60 seconds. (Cooking times may vary based on your microwave's power and efficiency.)
4. Remove from microwave, stir contents, cover with lid, and wait 2-3 minutes for oats to soften. Enjoy!
Directions: Overnight Oatmeal
1. Remove snap-on lid and inner safety seal.
2. Stir in 2-4 oz. dairy or plant milk. Avoid leaving any dry pockets of oatmeal at the bottom of the cup.
3. Cover the container with snap-on lid and refrigerate overnight.
4. Mixture will soften overnight as the oats and protein absorb the milk. In the morning, give it a quick stir. Your tasty breakfast will be ready to eat, right from the cup.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.