Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- SUPPORTS PROTEIN DIGESTION*: NOW® Papaya Enzyme Lozenges have a refreshing taste and support digestion when taken after meals.*
- CHEWABLE/WITH MINT AND CLOROPHYLL: Our lozenges are made with whole, unripe, spray dried papaya powder, and have 40 mg of papaya per lozenge. This tablet is also useful as a mint breath freshener.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Soy Free, Kosher, Keto Friendly
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Digestive enzymes are essential to the body's absorption and full use of food.* The capacity of the body to make enzymes diminishes with age, and therefore the efficiency of digestion declines.* NOW® Papaya Enzyme Lozenges have a refreshing taste and support digestion when taken after meals.* Our lozenges are made with whole, unripe, spray dried papaya powder, and have 40 mg of papaya per lozenge. In addition, protease, lipase and cellulase have been included for a full spectrum of enzymatic activity. This tablet is also useful as a mint breath freshener.*
Adults chew or dissolve 2 lozenges in mouth following meals or as needed. For children (over 4), chew or dissolve 1 lozenge in mouth following meals or as needed. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||< 1%*|
|Sugar Alcohols (Sorbitol and Mannitol)||1 g||†|
|Papain (from Papaya) (2000 USP/mg)||100 mg||†|
|Papaya Fruit Powder||80 mg||†|
|Bromelain (from Pineapple) (2400 GDU/g)||20 mg||†|
|Protease (5000 FCC/g)||20 mg||†|
|Lipase (10,000 USP/g)||2 mg||†|
|Cellulase (4000 FCC/g)||0.6 mg||†|
|Alpha-Amylase (25,000 USP/g)||2 mg||†|
Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (including allergy to papaya, pineapple). Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.