- NATURAL SOURCE OF ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: Organic Flax Seeds have a mild, nutty flavor similar to wheat germ.
- GOOD SOURCE OF FIBER: They’re often added to cereals, pancakes, muffins, breads, meatloaf, meatballs, and even yogurt.
- MILD, NUTTY FLAVOR: Flax is a natural plant source of essential fatty acids and a good source of fiber.
- Keto-Friendly;Kosher (Triangle K);Non-GMO Project Verified;Terracycle®;USDA Organic
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
NOW Real Food® Organic Flax Seeds have a mild, nutty flavor similar to wheat germ, and they’re often added to cereals, pancakes, muffins, breads, meatloaf, meatballs, and even yogurt. Flax is a natural plant source of essential fatty acids and a good source of fiber.
NOW's Ultimate Hot Cocoa: 2 tsp NOW® Real Food Organic Turbinado Sugar or NOW Real Food® Organic Monk Fruit (with Erythritol) 1:1 Sugar Replacement 1 tsp NOW® Real Food Organic Cocoa Powder 1 cup organic milk or coconut milk or oat milk 1/4 tsp organic vanilla extract Directions: Place milk, sugar, and cocoa into a pot on medium heat. Allow for mixture to reach a soft boil and whisk until cocoa dissolves. Whisk in vanilla extract. Remove from heat, allow to slightly cool in your favorite mug and enjoy! For additional recipes visit NowRealFood.com Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: This product contains a substance known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
결제 및 보안
지불 정보가 안전하게 처리됩니다. 저희는 신용 카드 정보를 저장하지 않으며 신용 카드 정보에 대한 액세스 권한을 가지고 있지 않습니다.