- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF FIBER: Soluble fiber from foods such as psyllium seed husks, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- DIRECTIONS: Vigorously mix 1 level tablespoon daily into at least 12 oz. of water or juice and consume immediately
- 6 GRAMS OF SOLUBLE FIBER: A serving of psyllium husk supplies 6 grams of the 7 grams soluble fiber necessary per day.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Soluble fiber from foods such as psyllium seed husks, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of whole psyllium husks supplies 6 grams of the 7 grams soluble fiber necessary per day to have this effect.
Vigorously mix 1-2 level tablespoons daily into at least 12 oz. of water or juice and consume immediately. Be sure to drink plenty of additional fluids throughout the day. Start with smaller amounts and gradually increase over several weeks. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
This product should be taken with at least a full glass of liquid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food
결제 및 보안
지불 정보가 안전하게 처리됩니다. 저희는 신용 카드 정보를 저장하지 않으며 신용 카드 정보에 대한 액세스 권한을 가지고 있지 않습니다.