- Contains 600 mg EPA , 400 mg DHA in Triglyceride Form
- From Cold Water Fish Off the Coast of Peru
- Cardiovascular Health
- 120 Softgels, 60 Servings
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, 3rd Party Tested, Molecularly Distilled
- Free of milk, egg, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and wheat.
- Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
Bluebonnet Omega-3 Heart Formula Softgels supply EPA and DHA in a relatively balanced ratio scientifically relevant for maintaining cardiovascular health. The fish oil used is derived from deep sea, cold water fish off the coast of Peru that has been molecularly distilled, and has been 3rd party tested by an independent, cGMP-registered laboratory using AOAC/AOCS methods for purity and potency. In addition, a more bioavailable/stable triglyceride form of fish oil is used instead of the common synthetic ethyl ester form. To ensure sustainability, an unrivaled surveillance system is employed to control minimum size and number of juvenile fish caught. Available in easy-to-swallow softgels for maximum assimilation and absorption.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3|
|Saturated fat||120 mg|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1520 mg|
|Monounsaturated fat||200 mg|
|Omega-3 Fish Oil||2000 mg||*|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||600 mg||*|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||400 mg||*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.