- Contains 750 mg EPA, 134 mg DHA in Triglyceride Form
- From Cold Water Fish Off the Coast of Peru
- Joint/Mobility Support
- 120 Softgels, 60 Servings
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, 3rd Party Tested, Molecularly Distilled
- Free of milk, egg, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and wheat.
- Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
Bluebonnet Omega-3 Joint Formula Softgels supply EPA and DHA in a ratio scientifically relevant for maintaining joint health. The fish oil used is derived from deep sea, cold water fish off the coast of Peru that has been molecularly distilled, and has been 3rd party tested by an independent, cGMP-registered laboratory using AOAC/AOCS methods for purity and potency. In addition, a more bioavailable/stable triglyceride form of fish oil is used instead of the common synthetic ethyl ester form. To ensure sustainability, an unrivaled surveillance system is employed to control minimum size and number of juvenile fish caught. Available in easy-to-swallow softgels for maximum assimilation and absorption.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3|
|Saturated fat||120 mg|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1340 mg|
|Monounsaturated fat||360 mg|
|Omega-3 Fish Oil||2000 mg||*|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||750 mg||*|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||134 mg||*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
* Daily Value not established.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.