- 2 cups warm water
- 1 dropÂ Citronella Oil
- 2 dropsÂ Neem Oil
- 5 dropsÂ Lemon Eucalyptus Oil
- 10 dropsÂ Pennyroyal Oil
- 1 teaspoonÂ Liquid Coconut Oil
- Free Spray Bottle Included!
- Natural bug repellent formula
- No harsh chemicals
- Environmentally friendly
- All Natural
Actually enjoying the great outdoors is a lot easier with this simple Outdoor Body Spray that combines the skin-soothing and insect-repelling properties of citronella, neem, lemon eucalyptus and pennyroyal oils to create an effective body spray thats actually good for your skin!
- Dilute essential oils with fractionated coconut oil.
- Add 2 cups of warm water into a spray bottle with the diluted essential oils and shake bottle before spraying.
- Spray into hand and apply to arms, legs, neck.
- Take care not to spray into face; discontinue use if irritation occurs. DO NOT use if pregnant.
Caution: Essential oils are highly concentrated and can be irritating to skin. Use with care. Dilute essential oils as directed, do not exceed dilutions recommended for this recipe. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if pregnant.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.