- Molecularly Distilled
- Cardiovascular Support
- 180 EPA/120 DHA
- Supports Heart Health
- A Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Contains Gelatin
- Omega-3/Fish Oils
- GMP Quality Assured
MAIN PRODUCT FEATURES:
* Cholesterol free
* This oil is easier for many people to tolerate than other fish oils
* Antioxidant blend of Rosemary Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate and Natural Tocopherols
* Natural triglyceride form (unlike some other brands using the ester form)
* Manufactured and distilled in a pharmaceutical facility in Norway according to pharmaceutical protocols
* Molecularly distilled and screened for the absence of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e. mercury, heavy metals, PCB's, dioxins, etc.)
* Derived from open sea catches of sardines and anchovies
OTHER IMPORTANT ISSUES:
* Molecular distillation removes impurities such as pesticides (PCBs, PCDFs, PCDDs, Dioxin) and heavy metals (mercury, lead)
* Exceeds contaminant safety standards per CRN monograph and California state law
* No trans-fats
* Consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (FDA evaluated the data and determined that, although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is notconclusive.)
* Helps control triglycerides and prevent excessive clotting
* Promotes anti-inflammatory prostaglandins that also encourage dilation of blood vessels
* Essential for brain, nerves, cell membranes and blood sugar metabolism
* Aids in maintaining normal heart rhythm
* DHA is believed to be beneficial to the developing fetus, both in the womb and in subsequent development. A large number of observational studies link higher intrauterine DHA exposure to a number of positive developmental outcomes, including cognitive development. During the last trimester, fetal requirements for DHA are especially high because of the rapid production of brain tissue. The fetus depends primarily on DHA supplied by the mother. Fish oil also reportedly prolongs the gestation period without detrimental effects; a longer pregnancy is associated with a baby subsequent survival and health.
The Natural Fish Oil Concentrate used in this softgel is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e. mercury, heavy metals, PCB's, dioxins, and other contaminants).
From the FDA's website: "Consumption of omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. FDA evaluated the data and determined that, although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive (see nutrition information for fat content)".
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily with meals.
Free of: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, milk or preservatives.
Ingredients: Fish Oil Concentrate, Gelatin, Glycerin, Water and Natural Vitamin E.
Warnings: Please discard the inedible freshness packet enclosed.
Made In U.S.A
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place, tightly closed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.