- Sweet Apricot Kernels are simply the edible seeds of apricots, a close relative to the almond
- They have a sweet, nutty and sometimes tangy flavor with a hint of amaretto
- In addition to important phytonutrients, they also provide healthy fats, protein, and iron
- Apricots are harvested gently by hand, then the kernels are then removed and slowly sun-dried
- Non-GMO, CCOF Certified Organic, Vegan, Raw, Earth Kosher
The Sunfood Difference
Apricot Kernels are simply the edible seeds of apricots. A close relative to the almond, they have a sweet, nutty flavor with a hint of amaretto. Apricot Kernels also have healthy plant fats, protein and iron.
Our raw, certified organic Sweet Apricot Kernels originate from wild apricot trees that have never come into contact with any sort of pesticide, herbicide or synthetic fertilizer.
The apricots are harvested gently by hand, then the kernels are removed and slowly sun-dried. Our farmers pride themselves on cultivating the highest quality kernels possible while maintaining eco-friendly and sustainable agricultural practices.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.