- Brazil Nuts come from powerful, enormous trees that live for 500 years or more in the Amazon rainforest
- Rich in selenium, they also have calcium, manganese, copper and iron, as well as vitamins B1 and E
- Brazil nuts also provide protein, fiber and healthy fats
- With a rich creamy flavor, our Brazil nuts are low temperature dried to preserve nutrients
- Non-GMO, CCOF Certified Organic, Vegan, Raw, Earth Kosher
Certified Organic Brazil Nuts
Brazil nuts come from powerful, enormous trees that live for 500 years or more in their native home inside the Amazon jungle. The large, crescent moon shaped nuts of the Brazil nut tree are widely known for their richÂ seleniumÂ content,which may support aÂ healthy immune system. They also haveÂ calcium,Â manganese,Â copperandÂ iron, as well as vitaminsÂ B1Â andÂ E.
The Sunfood Difference
Our Brazil nuts have a rich, creamy flavor, and unlike other brands, are certified organic and verified free of GMOs. Typically found in trail or nut mixes, raw Brazil nuts are often hard to find by themselves. Sunfood Brazil nuts are rare and low temperature dried, preserving the delicate enzymes and nutritional content.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.