- Cashews have a delicious, creamy flavor that is versatile enough to be used in a variety of dishes
- Rich in magnesium, a good source of zinc, iron and vitamin K, plus vitamins B1 and B6
- Cashews offer healthy plant fats and 5 grams of protein per serving
- Cultivated by small-scale organic farmers, minimally and low temperature processed
- Non-GMO Project Verified, CCOF Certified Organic, Vegan, Raw, Earth Kosher
Certified Organic Cashews
Originally native to Brazil and brought to Southeast Asia in the 1500s, cashews have long been revered for their irresistible taste and energizing nutrients including protein and healthy fats. Beyond being rich in magnesium, which may contribute to healthy immune function and normal bone health, cashews are a good source of zinc, iron and vitamin K. Plus they have vitamins B1 and B6. An incredibly healthy nut, cashews have a delicious, creamy flavor that is versatile enough to be used in a variety of dishes.
The Sunfood Difference
Our certified organic, premium-quality Cashews are cultivated by small-scale organic farmers to provide you with the best tasting cashews you can find. Hand-cracked and minimally processed, our raw Cashews are never pasteurized or steamed, leaving nutrients and enzymes intact. Cashews are great for when you need a quick boost of natural energyï¿½these may just be the perfect snack!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.