- Omega-3-6 to Promote Brain Function
- Good Source of Magnesium, Iron and Calcium
- Raw, Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- Vegan and Kosher Friendly
- Certified Organic by CCOF and USDA
The Sunfood Difference
Chia seeds have a mild and nutty flavor. Legend has it that they used to be revered by the Aztecs and the Maya. The name chiaï¿½ comes from the word chian, meaning oilyï¿½ in the Aztec language of Nahuatl.
Chia Seeds are a good source of magnesium and excellent source of fiber. They are versatile, easy to use, and offer a satisfying crunch, especially when added to puddings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.