- Boost your energy in the morning.
- Drink ginseng tea at night can relieve stress and improve sleep.
- Store in cool and dry place.
American ginseng (Panax Quinquefolius) has emerged as one of the most popular health supporting herbs. It has been traditionally used to negate the effects of fatigue and stress. It’s often used as a general health tonic to enhance a person’s mental and physical performance. Throughout the world, American ginseng root is highly prized and sought after for its medicinal and stress relieving qualities.
Benefits of American Ginseng:
- stimulates the nervous system and boosts energy,
- stimulates hormone secretion,
- lowers blood cholesterol level,
- protects cells from damage due to radiation and exposure to toxins,
- enhances memory, concentration and learning,
- helps to lessen the effects of stress,
- improves liver detoxification function, and
- improves appetite, mood and sleep.
1. Can be used directly or simmered in boiling water and used as tea.2. While cooking chicken, beef or pork soup, ? or 1/3 oz ginseng can be added to enhance the flavorSuggested Storage:Store in cool and dry place. Under 32 F is preferred.
Made In U.S.A
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place, tightly closed. Under 30°F is preferred.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.