- ABUNDANT IN ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: Chia is abundant in essential fatty acids.
- GOOD SOURCE OF FIBER: In addition, chia seeds are a good source of fiber.
- ADDED PROTEIN FOR YOUR FAVORITE RECIPES: It can also be added to salads, yogurts, protein shakes, puddings, and more
- Keto-Friendly;Kosher (Triangle K);Non-GMO Project Verified;Terracycle®;USDA Organic
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
While most of us know Chia from the popular and peculiar Chia Pets, chia is far more than a humorous ornamental plant. Chia (Salvia hispanica) is one of the best-known plant sources of essential fatty acids, which account for almost two-thirds of chias total fatty acid make-up. Chia seeds are also an excellent source of fiber.
NOW Real Food® Organic Black Chia Seeds are a tasty treat with a mild flavor that can be eaten on their own or added to many of your favorite recipes. They're also an excellent topping for salads, yogurts, puddings, oatmeal and more. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food
Pagamento e segurança
Suas informações de pagamento são processadas com segurança. Nós não armazenamos dados do cartão de crédito nem temos acesso aos números do seu cartão.