- ORGANIC, GRADE A, DARK MAPLE SYRUP: Perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes, and more.
- PURE, ROBUST TASTE: NOW Foods Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B) has a deeper, richer flavor than Grade A light syrups.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Certified Organic, Corn Free, Kosher, Low Sodium, Paleo Friendly, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food® is committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural, and organic foods. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Maple Syrup is distilled from the sap of organic Sugar Maple trees in springtime. It takes 40 gallons of pure sap to make one gallon of pure syrup. A good Sugar Maple tree is able to produce 1 to 2 quarts of pure maple syrup each season. Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B) has a deeper, richer flavor than Grade A light syrups.
Pure maple syrup is perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes and more. Please refrigerate after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food
Pagamento e segurança
Suas informações de pagamento são processadas com segurança. Nós não armazenamos dados do cartão de crédito nem temos acesso aos números do seu cartão.