- 4:1 EXTRACTS: A concentrated blend of high-quality, alcohol-free, 4:1 herbal extracts.
- HERBAL SUPPLEMENT: Formulated according to a traditional Native American Ojibwa formula.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily, preferably 30 minutes before meals or at bedtime. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
NOW® Ojibwa Herbal Extract is a concentrated blend of high-quality, alcohol-free, 4:1 herbal extracts formulated according to a traditional Native American Ojibwa formula. A suggested daily use of three capsules is approximately equivalent to 4 oz. of the traditional tea formula or 2 Tbsp. of NOW® Ojibwa Tea Concentrate Liquid.
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily, preferably 30 minutes before meals or at bedtime. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Do not exceed recommended dose. Not for long-term use. Keep out of reach of children. NOTICE: This product contains rhubarb root. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because rhubarb root may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Pagamento e segurança
Suas informações de pagamento são processadas com segurança. Nós não armazenamos dados do cartão de crédito nem temos acesso aos números do seu cartão.