- 600 mg PER SERVING: Red yeast rice is a natural product that has been used by Asian traditional herbalists since approximately 800 A.D.
- MADE WITH ORGANIC RED YEAST RICE: Produced by fermenting red yeast with white rice, red yeast rice is commonly used in cooking applications to enhance the color and flavor of foods.
- QUALITY TESTED: Carefully produced to avoid the presence of citrinin, an unwanted by-product of the fermentation process.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Red yeast rice is a natural product that has been used by Asian traditional herbalists since approximately 800 A.D. Produced by fermenting red yeast (Monascus purpureus) with white rice, red yeast rice is commonly used in cooking applications to enhance the color and flavor of foods. Peking duck is an example of the coloration and flavor imparted by red yeast rice. NOW® Red Yeast Rice is carefully produced to avoid the presence of citrinin, an unwanted by-product of the fermentation process.
Take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, because using this product may harm the fetus. For adults only. Consult physician if taking medication (especially statins) or have a medical condition including a history of statin-intolerance or liver disease. Keep out of reach of children. If muscle complaints occur, discontinue use and consult a physician.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Pagamento e segurança
Suas informações de pagamento são processadas com segurança. Nós não armazenamos dados do cartão de crédito nem temos acesso aos números do seu cartão.