- BLEND OF WHITE, RED, AND BLACK QUINOA: Living Now® Tri-Color Quinoa is a good substitute for rice in recipes and is often used in soups, stews, and casseroles.
- GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN AND IRON: It has a mild, delicate flavor that's slightly nutty, making it a popular addition to many vegetarian recipes.
- PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS: For 1 cup of tri-color quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock.
- Certified Gluten Free;Kosher (CRC);Non-GMO Project Verified;Terracycle®;USDA Organic
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Delightful blend of white, red, and black quinoa! Good source of protein and iron! Living Now® Tri-Color Quinoa is a good substitute for rice in recipes and is often used in soups, stews, and casseroles. It has a mild, delicate flavor that's slightly nutty, making it a popular addition to many vegetarian recipes. Sprinkle on your favorite salad for an extra burst of flavor and nutrition!
Cooking Instructions: 1 cup of NOW Real Food® Organic Tri-Color Quinoa 2 cups of water Rinse tri-color quinoa thoroughly under cold running water. Combine tri-colored quinoa with water in a pot. Bring to a boil then cover with a tight fitting lid. Reduce heat to low and allow tri-colored quinoa to simmer for 15 minutes or until grains are fluffy and water absorbs.
Cook before consuming.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.California Proposition 65 WARNING:
⚠WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food
Pagamento e segurança
Suas informações de pagamento são processadas com segurança. Nós não armazenamos dados do cartão de crédito nem temos acesso aos números do seu cartão.