- Contains 26 grams of Crossflow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate per serving Sourced from rBGH/Antibiotic Free, Grass Fed, Free-Roaming Cows with No Artificial Sweeteners/Colors/Flavors
- Nutritional Support Muscle Growth & Development
- 8 Single Serve Packets, 8 Servings
- Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Kosher Dairy, Non-GMO, No Sugar Added
- Free of egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. Also free of yeast, gluten, barley and rice.
Bluebonnet’s Whey Protein Isolate is sourced from grass-fed cows that are not treated with antibiotics or recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH), also known as bovine somatotropin (BST). Additionally, whey protein has the highest biological value (BV) of any protein on the market, which refers to a protein that has all of the essential amino acids in adequate quantities to sustain growth and development. That’s why Bluebonnet’s Whey Protein Isolate uses high-quality, microfiltered whey protein isolate with important immunoglobulins, which help support the immune system. Whey is also a rich and source of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) and glutamic acid.◆
Directions: As a dietary supplement, add one packet (33 g) of Bluebonnet's Whey Protein Isolate Powder to 8 fl oz of water, juice or milk (dairy, almond, oat, rice or soy) and mix or shake until smooth. For best results, liquid should be very cold. Mixes instantly without the use of a blender.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.