- With Clinically Studied BCM-95
- Stop Pain Now Guaranteed
- Experience Safe and Effective Pain Relief
- Voted #1 Award Winning Pain Formula
- For Your Good Health
- Dietary Supplement
EuroPharma Terry Naturally Curamin Extra Strength contains a unique combination of ingredients with multiple mechanisms of action to support a healthy inflammation response. Curcumin and boswellia support healthy COX-2 and 5-LOX activity. DLPA promotes positive mood and nattokinase increase circulation to move the beneficial compounds to the areas of the body where they are needed.
- DLPA - DL-phenylalanine is an amino acid consisting of equal parts D-phenylalanine and L-phenylalanine. D-phenylalanine helps maximize the effects of enkephalins. Enkephalins are associated with positive mood and have been shown to relieve occasional muscle pain due to exercise or overuse. L-phenylalanine is converted into tyrosine, which in turn is used to produce the brain chemicals norepinephrine and dopamine.
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) - Clinically tested boswellia (BosPure) helps support healthy 5-LOX activity. A compound (beta boswellic acid) found in boswellia which interferes with its beneficial activity has been removed, greatly increasing the effectiveness of this extract.
- Curcumin (Curcumin longa ) - Curcumin, a compound found in the spice turmeric, is associated with many benefits, including: immune system modulation, protection from oxidative stress, and support for a healthy inflammation response. The specialized extract in this formula is significantly better absorbed than turmeric.
- Nattokinase - The enzyme nattokinase helps promote circulation, aiding the other ingredients in the formula to reach all areas of the body.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Complex |
DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure) standardized to contain >70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA >10%, with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95) enhanced with turmeric essential oil and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), Nattokinase
Contains Soy (less than 5 parts per million)