- CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND 100 PERCENT PURE: Geranium Oil is often described as purifying, soothing, normalizing.
- SUBTLY SWEET, FLORAL: It mixes well with clary sage oil, peppermint oil, and rose oil.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Steam Distilled
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Geranium Oil is often described as purifying, soothing, normalizing. It mixes well with clary sage oil, peppermint oil, and rose oil. Ingredient: Organic Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil (Bourbon Type). Our essential oils are analytically tested for identity, purity, and adulteration to assure the highest quality.
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Payment & Security