- SUPPORTS COLLAGEN SYNTHESIS*: Necessary for the production of all proteins in the body and is required for the maintenance of the structural proteins collagen and elastin.*
- HEALTHY IMMUNE FUNCTION*: May help to support a healthy immune system and proper cardiovascular function.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Halal, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that must be obtained through the diet or through supplementation.* Lysine is necessary for the production of all proteins in the body, and is required for the maintenance of the structural proteins collagen and elastin, which form all connective tissue such as skin, tendon, and bone.* L-Lysine is also a precursor to L-carnitine, which is needed for fat metabolism and energy production.* In addition, L-Lysine may help to support a healthy immune system and proper cardiovascular function.* NOW® L-Lysine is a Pharmaceutical Grade essential amino acid.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Payment & Security