- SUPPORTS PROTEIN DIGESTION*: NOW® Papaya Enzyme Lozenges have a refreshing taste and support digestion when taken after meals.*
- CHEWABLE/WITH MINT AND CLOROPHYLL: Our lozenges are made with whole, unripe, spray dried papaya powder, and have 40 mg of papaya per lozenge. This tablet is also useful as a mint breath freshener.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Soy Free, Kosher, Keto Friendly
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Digestive enzymes are essential to the body's absorption and full use of food.* The capacity of the body to make enzymes diminishes with age, and therefore the efficiency of digestion declines.* NOW® Papaya Enzyme Lozenges have a refreshing taste and support digestion when taken after meals.* Our lozenges are made with whole, unripe, spray dried papaya powder, and have 40 mg of papaya per lozenge. In addition, protease, lipase and cellulase have been included for a full spectrum of enzymatic activity. This tablet is also useful as a mint breath freshener.*
Adults chew or dissolve 2 lozenges in mouth following meals or as needed. For children (over 4), chew or dissolve 1 lozenge in mouth following meals or as needed. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (including allergy to papaya, pineapple). Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Pago y Seguridad
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.