- CONDITIONALLY ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID: Arginine is an important precursor of nitric oxide and plays a role in the dilation of blood vessels.*
- NON-GMO AND VEGAN: The L-Arginine used in this product is pharmaceutical grade.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Vegan, Keto Friendly
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Arginine is a conditionally essential basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion, as well as in DNA synthesis and protein production.* It is an important precursor of nitric oxide (NO) and thus plays a role in the dilation of blood vessels.* The L-Arginine used in this product is pharmaceutical grade. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Take 1 capsule daily as needed. Take between meals or at bedtime with at least 8 oz. of water or juice to facilitate absorption. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Take this product with at least 8 oz. of water or juice. For adults only. Not for pregnant or nursing women. Consult physician if taking medication (especially antihypertensives, anticoagulants, and antidiabetic drugs), have a medical condition (especially asthma or renal disease) or are planning to have surgery. This product should be avoided by persons with glaucoma or herpes simplex unless otherwise prescribed by a physician. Do not use if you have had a myocardial infarction or have established coronary artery disease. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.