Low Price Guarantee Low Price GuaranteeFound a lower price?
We'll match it.
Global ShippingWide variety of shipping options to suit your budget.
Customer SupportWellness Ambassadors standing by 7 days a week.
Easy ReturnsMoney back guarantee! Don't like it? Send it back!
- STANDARDIZED EXTRACT/0.3 PERCENT HYPERICIN: St. John's Wort has a long history of traditional use by herbalists dating back more than 2000 years.
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED/VEGAN CAPSULES: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily, preferably with food.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Nut Free, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) has a long history of traditional use by herbalists dating back more than 2000 years. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily, preferably with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
|St. Johns Wort Extract(Hypericum perforatum) (Herb) (min. 0.3% Hypericin)||300 mg||*|
For adults only. Do not exceed 3 capsules daily, unless directed by a healthcare professional. Larger amounts may contribute to photosensitizing reactions (skin reddening) in the presence of strong sunlight or tanning beds. St. John's wort is known to interact with antidepressants, oral contraceptives, immunosuppressants, anticoagulants, anti-seizure, chemotherapeutic agents, and other prescription and over-the-counter medications. Do not use this product while taking any medication or if you have a medical condition without the advice of your physician. Not for use by pregnant/nursing women. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.